Booty Barre Classes Brisbane
What is our BootyBarre Class?
A sexy, energetic, fun workout that fuses fitness techniques from Dance, Pilates, and Yoga that will tone, define and chisel the whole body. And get this… you don’t even need any dance experience and you certainly don’t need a partner! The Booty Barre® method is the perfect combination of strength and flexibility with added cardio to burn fat fast. Barre workouts have become a popular choice with celebrities such Madonna, Natalie Portman and Zooey Deschanel. Book on the form below by filling all the fields.To get started with booty barre – Contact us on 0401 092 508 or visit our studio based at Dancecorp Dance Studios 68 Hawthorn St, Woolloongabba.
What you will need to bring to the class;
- Your own towel is essential
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Water bottle or there is a water cooler in the studio
- No shoes are to be worn, bare feet or grip socks during class
- Mats are provided or you can bring your own
These booty barre Classes are ideal for both men and women of all age groups and fitness levels however as numbers are limited (10 students max) all places must be pre booked.
- Monday at 6:30pm and Saturday at 8:30am.
- Tuesday and Saturday Bootybarre Classes are 60 minutes in duration.
- As numbers are limited (10 students max) all classes must be pre booked (no drop ins)
- Casual Attendance must be Pre Booked and Pre Paid 24 hours prior to Class Time.
- All Classes are held at Dancecorp Dance Studios 68 Hawthorn St, Woolloongabba.
FIRST CLASS FREE
With Wendy Harding
Qualified Bootybarre® Instructor
Come n Try for Free
FREE Trial: Bootybarre Class on Monday at 6:30pm or Saturday at 8:30am.
Class Casual Attendance & Package Options
Combining Pilates, Dance and Balance…
BOOK YOUR BOOTY BARRE CLASS FULL TERM OR CASUAL ATTENDANCE
Terms and Conditions
The First Class Booking Date nominated on your Registration Form is deemed the Start Date of your Booty Barre Classes Free Introductory Class, Casual Attendance, 5 Class Pack or 10 Class Pack.
Course Expiry Date
Classes will expire as follows;
- Free Introductory Classes and Casual Attendance Classes will Expire 14 days after the First Class Booking Date.
- 5 Class Pack will Expire 7 Weeks after the First Class Booking Date,
- 10 Class Pack will Expire 13 Weeks after the First Class Booking Date
any unused classes still remaining at these times will be forfeited as at the Expiry Date.
Only one (1) Free Introductory Class per person.
Course & Booking Cancellations
This Course is Non Cancelable and Non Refundable.
- You must advise your instructor of any prior injuries or medical conditions (including pregnancy) prior to attending the class
- All Casual Bookings must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled class time and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Where class dates fall on a public holiday and cannot be taken due to studio closure a make up class will be scheduled within that term.