If you want to burn fat, increase your flexibility and tone up your body, you will enjoy our Bootybarre Classes Brisbane.
At Dancecorp Dance Studios, we have been offering Bootybarre classes for 6 years and love nothing more than seeing our clients get fit while having fun!
Bootybarre – for those who haven’t heard of it – focuses on strength, cardio and flexibility, by combining fitness techniques from Pilates, Ballet, Yoga and Dance.
Benefits of Bootybarre
- Perfect for people looking to gain a chiselled, sculpted form, lose weight, become more flexible and/or improve cardio
- Our small classes make it easy to meet like-minded friends and form new connections
- You won’t get bored – there is so much variety in our classes
Bootybarre Brisbane: What to Expect
- Always to upbeat music, we start with a warm up then into arm and leg work by weights or resistance bands
- Then we work at the Barre. That can include isometrics, flexibility, core, booty, cardio and stretching
- Classes can contain weights, resistance bands, sliders and sponge balls.
- Mat work is usually at the end to focus on the abdominals, back and flexibility with stretching and cooling down.
We update choreography regularly to make the classes fresh and achievable, and to stop any plateauing of fitness.
When are Bootybarre classes held?
Here at Dancecorp, we offer two bootybarre classes each week at our Woolloongabba dance studio.
One on Monday evenings at 6.30pm and another on Saturday mornings at 8.30am.
Classes run for sixty minutes.
What to wear or bring?
- Comfortable clothing should be worn by anyone taking part in bootybarre.
- No shoes are to be worn in class, so you can have bare feet or wear grip socks.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle. Mats are provided or bring your own.
As we have small class numbers, stringent cleaning protocols and hand sanitiser available, we meet all COVD-SAFE operational safety requirements.
What experience is required?
These classes are suitable for most people over the age of 18 – including first-timers or athletes who are seeking variety in their training.
Within the Bootybarre class, your qualified instructor will guide you through different levels of achievement, which enables each individual to work at their own pace.
How much do Bootybarre classes cost?
Visit our Dance Active page here for the latest information on pricing and packages.
About Our Bootybarre Instructor
Dancecorp’s Bootybarre instructor, Wendy Harding, is fully certified and has been teaching the Bootybarre method for 6 years.
She has Certification in Flex and Flow, Bootybarre Plus and BBarreless.
Bootybarre Classes Brisbane
Our adult Bootybarre classes in Brisbane are fun and sure to shake up your fitness routine.
Plus, the Dancecorp team strive to make every person feel excited when they attend, as we offer a supportive environment without judgement.
At Dancecorp Dance Studios, we believe dance is a fabulous form of expression and wonderful way to stay fit and active.
Since our studio opened its doors in 1992, we’ve been offering tailored programs and classes to suit dancers of all ages and experience levels.
Our friendly and qualified dance instructors share their passion for dance with their students and we are known as the social and bridal dance experts in Brisbane, with a big focus on Ballroom and Latin styles.
We also offer a variety of Dance Active classes for adults, including Jazz, Ballet as well as Bootybarre and Stretch & Flexibility.