If you’re searching for a unique Christmas, birthday or anniversary gift, a Dancecorp Gift Voucher might be the perfect solution!
At Dancecorp Dance Studios, we offer a supportive and fun environment for all of our classes and the good news is our gift vouchers can be put can be put towards any lessons at our Brisbane Dance Studio.
For the month of December 2020, we’ve also got a special bonus offer on gift vouchers. Buy $100 voucher and receive $150 value!
Keep reading to find out more about our gift vouchers, what they can be used for, and this special limited time offer.
Dance Gifts Australia
The Gift Voucher Special Offer is ‘BONUS 50% VALUE’ with every $100.00 Gift Voucher Purchased before the 31st of December 2020.
That means when you pay a $100 for a voucher during the bonus period, the total value will be increased to $150.00.
This offer EXPIRES on the 31st of December 2020.
What can I use my Dancecorp Gift Voucher for?
We offer so many types of dance classes at Dancecorp Dance Studios, including private classes, group lessons for Ballroom & Latin styles, and Dance Active classes.
Here are some ways our gift vouchers can be used:
- Social Dancing Lessons: A fun course of Social Dancing lessons including favourites such as the Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Rumba, Cha Cha and Swing.
- Dance Active Classes: Any of our Dance Active Classes for fun and increased fitness and mobility including Adult Ballet, Adult Jazz, Bootybarre or Stretch & Flexibility.
- Bridal Dance Program: Couples can put the value of their voucher towards their very own tailored Bridal Dance Program and create something special for their bridal dance.
- Wedding Anniversary: A gift voucher can be put towards learning a special Wedding Anniversary Dance to celebrate the occasion.
Dancecorp’s Brisbane Dance Studio
Our modern dance studio is located in the inner-Brisbane suburb of Woolloongabba.
It is comfortable as it fitted with air-conditioning. There’s also onsite parking available for your convenience.
Our professionally-trained dance instructors take great pride in their teaching to ensure you get the most out of every class and have fun while participating!
The classes we offer cater to all ability and experience levels, from beginners to advanced. They are suitable for adults 18 and over.
Our Ballroom and Latin classes are 45 minutes-long and are capped at 12 people per group.
Dancecorp Dance Studios Opening Hours
We are open Monday – Friday from 1:00pm to 9:15pm and Saturday from 8:30am – 5:30pm.
There are separate studios for the Ballroom & Latin and Dance Active Classes.
Dance Classes Timetable
- Private lessons are by appointment.
- Ballroom & Latin group lessons are held every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, depending on the level you are currently learning at.
- Dance Active Classes are held every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, depending on the class type.
Dancing Health Benefits: What Our Students Say
According to our students, these are the 10 most popular benefits of dancing:
- Increased Fitness and Mobility
- Relaxation and Stress Management
- A Creative Outlet
- The Challenge of Learning a new Skill
- For the Sheer Joy of Dancing
- Improved Confidence
- To Meet New People
- A Hobby or Special Interest
- A Sense of Achievement
- Simply for the Fun of it
Dancecorp Gift Voucher
If you think your family-member, loved one or friend will do a happy dance after receiving a gift voucher for our classes, then what are you waiting for!
Want to learn more? Call our studio today on 0401 092 508.
At Dancecorp Dance Studios, we believe dance is a fabulous form of expression and wonderful way to stay fit and active.
Since our studio opened its doors in 1992, we’ve been offering tailored programs and classes to suit dancers of all ages and experience levels.
Our friendly and qualified dance instructors share their passion for dance with their students and we are known as the social and bridal dance experts in Brisbane, with a big focus on Ballroom and Latin styles.
We also offer a variety of Dance Active classes for adults, including Jazz, Ballet as well as Bootybarre and Stretch & Flexibility.