What is our Adult Ballet Class?
Ballet is light, graceful movement and gestures. These classes are designed as an introduction to Ballet for adults. Ballet will promote balance, full body strength and control as well as creating expression through movement. In this class you will learn intricate flowing patterns, choreography, technical skills and language as well as grace and precision. Ballet helps with coordination, flexibility, posture and poise.
You don’t need any Dance experience and you certainly don’t need a partner!
Book on the form below by filling all the fields to get started with Adult Ballet.
What you will need to bring to the class;
- Your own towel is essential
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Water bottle or there is a water cooler in the studio
- Footwear- Ballet shoes, jazz shoes, socks or bare feet
These Adult Ballet Classes are ideal for both men and women of all age groups and fitness levels however as numbers are limited (10 students max) all places must be pre booked.
- Wednesday at 7:15pm.
- Adult Ballet Classes are 60 minutes in duration.
- As numbers are limited (10 students max) all classes must be pre booked (no drop ins)
- Casual Attendance must be Pre Booked and Pre Paid 24 hours prior to Class Time.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel a class or it will be forfeited.
- All Classes are held at Dancecorp Dance Studios 68 Hawthorne St, Woolloongabba.
Not sure which class to try?
Try them all!
Trial pack available 1 Bootybarre Class, 1 Stretch & Flexibility Class, 1 Adult Ballet Class and 1 Adult Jazz Class.
All for just $80
1 Free Trial of 1 Class only
Dance Active Casual & Package Options
To get started fill in the form below or contact us on 0401 092 508
Terms and Conditions
The First Class Booking Date nominated on your Registration Form is deemed the Start Date of your Booty Barre Classes Free Introductory Class, Casual Attendance, 5 Class Pack or 10 Class Pack.
Course Expiry Date
Classes will expire as follows;
- Free Introductory Classes and Casual Attendance Classes will Expire 14 days after the First Class Booking Date.
- 5 Class Pack will Expire 7 Weeks after the First Class Booking Date,
- 10 Class Pack will Expire 13 Weeks after the First Class Booking Date
any unused classes still remaining at these times will be forfeited as at the Expiry Date.
Only one (1) Free Introductory Class per person.
Course & Booking Cancellations
This Course is Non Cancelable and Non Refundable.
- You must advise your instructor of any prior injuries or medical conditions (including pregnancy) prior to attending the class
- All Casual Bookings must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled class time and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Where class dates fall on a public holiday and cannot be taken due to studio closure a make up class will be scheduled within that term.